LEST WE FORGET
Also a tribute to the men, boys who fought for our freedom in 1944 and 1945. ‘Lest we forget’ where our freedom comes from. And to prevent this memory from disappearing after the last veterans die.
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR THE €1.500 PARTICIPATION FEE?
- Sleeping in an army tent
- Transfers between stages
- Breakfast (7x) and diner (7x)
- Aid stations with drinks & food; also possible to hand off your own drop bags
- Duffle bag with your name
- Luggage transport
- Medical team ready
- GPS live tracker
- Spectacular start
DUFFLE BAG WITH YOUR NAME
PROLOGUE + 6 STAGES, 3 COUNTRIES
Passes through iconic battle fields
* 9 June: travel to start location in Normandy (Fance)
* 10 June: visit several memorials (France)
* 11 June: ±49 km Omaha Beach (France)
* 12 June: ±45 km Pegasus Bridge (France)
* 13 June: ±15 km Trois-Ponts (Belgium)
* 14 June: ±29 km Trois-Ponts (Belgium)
* 15 June: ±81 km Eindhoven – Berg en Dal (Netherlands)
* 16 June: ±44 km Ginkel – Arnhem (Netherlands)
* 17 June: rest and relax day
GREAT THAT YOU PARTICIPATE!
Experience the Liberation Trail as participant or supporters. Choose the way that suits you. But in whatever way you participate; Liberation Trail will always stay with you!
COUNT ME IN
Participant fee: € 1.500 – Supporter fee: € 500